December 21, 2017

Truth Hertz with Charles Giuliani 2017.12.20



Charles Giuliani is a writer and radio host who is best known for his show Truth Hertz on Oracle Broadcasting. Giuliani was previously an Evangelical but during the latter part of the 2000s became an atheist and his show is strongly critical of religion, particularly what he calls "The Jew Book." Giuliani discusses a wide variety of topics including Jewish supremacism, revisionist history, religion and false flags. After Oracle, Giuliani spent some time on Waking America Radio Network, but moved to the Mami's Shit affiliated Outside Radio. In May 2014. He moved to American Nationalist Network, then to Renegade Broadcasting in September 2015.

Today: Charles unleashes fire and brimstone upon the Yahweh monster, showing how the Bible actually reveals that Yahweh and the devil are actually one and the same evil demon. 

Volume Variations Adjusted

Renegade Broadcasting
Renegade Tribune
Renegade Archive for Truth Hertz





48k CF Download


Download From Archive.org

1 comment:

Voltman said...

I'd like to dedicate this little song I re-wrote to Charles Giuliani.

Tune in to Turn Me Loose by Loverboy now revised by The Pastorized Master Pastor Ensemble:

Burn me Joose

I was born a serf
I was born a slave
The craziest goy you ever seen
I gotta do it Yah way
Or no way at all

She had me on my knees
Yeah she was such a sleaze
Makin' love to whoever she please
She wouldn't do it Yah way
So no way at all

One day she came around,
Tried to tie me down
I was such a clown
She had to have it her way
But I just said no way!

Well I've had all I can take
I can't take it no more
I'm gonna get my rags and cry...Yah way!
Or no way at all!

Why don't you burn me Joose!?
Burn me Joose! Burn me Joose!
You got to do it Yah way or no way at all...

Why don't you burn me Joose!?
Burn me joose! Burn me joose!
You got to do it Yah way or no way at all..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnHm4ro_l8s