May 06, 2015

The Graham Hart Show 2015.05.05


Guest John Harris and Graham discuss:
  • It's an Illusion
  • John regretting how he went about publishing his knowledge
  • Self-deprecation from John
  • Slaves are dumb-asses
  • John's new book coming out in a few weeks
  • The state of humanity and where it might end-up
  • Zap: I'm just paraphrasing here but John is apparently saying that he doesn't know shit from Shinola anymore which is a statement that I can really relate to. LOL
(Music edited out to avoid DMCA notices)

Peoples' Internet Radio




64k Download


Download From Archive.org

2 comments:

Steve said...

One of the best interviews I've ever heard, I relate to much of what John says and is going through. I like his honesty and I do relate to him.

troll666 said...

The truth is we are all slaves, always have been, anything else is an illusion.
The simple truth, is we should put everyone else before ourselves, if this were to be taken on by everyone it would be utopia. its that simple!!